Van Blakes, Inc. provides a comprehensive suite of accounting and other associated services to help businesses and private individuals alike remain legally compliant while achieving their financial objectives. All work is either performed or overseen by a certified public accountant (CPA), a licensed professional whose training, certification, and continued education ensure that the advice and activities you request are fully qualified and credible—and at a fraction of the cost associated with hiring an attorney for the same purposes.
We welcome all inquiries regarding our service offerings, and are ready to put them to work for you! To discuss these or any questions you might have, please contact either our North office at 405.947.4737, or South at 405.232.5100.
- Income Tax Preparation
- Stock Certificates
- Employer Identification Number (EIN)
- Organizational Minutes
- Articles of Incorporation
- Registration with OTC and the Oklahoma Employment Security Commission (OESC)
- Year-End Documents (W-2, W3, 1099, 1096)
- Workers Compensation Audits
- Financial Consulting/Planning
- Professional Services
- Power of Attorney
- Notary Public